Search This Blog

Statcounter




Monday, January 2, 2017

NEW Facebook Page Launched!

Good evening! :)  
I wanted to drop you all a quick note this evening to let you all know that I launched ASC Photos & Designs very own facebook page today! :D

As some of you may know ASC Book Reviews used to share the same page, but since through much prayer I decided to take ASC Photos & Designs in a new and fresh direction I thought it also needed it's own page!

And here it is! :)

I don't have very much posted yet, but I will be adding more and more!

Please take a look around and if you like it please share!

I'm also hoping to be making more items 
and maybe sets Inspired by the books I'm reading!
Plus maybe some giveaways and auctions.....

I would be VERY grateful if you help me pray about these changes and new directions!  Thank you all for following and reading my blog!!!  

Many Blessings, ASC

2 comments:

Featured Post

The Beautiful Pretender Review & GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Beautiful Pretender by Melanie Dickerson +Melanie Dickerson Book Description: The Beautiful Pretender (Thomas Nelson, May 2016) W...