Search This Blog

Statcounter




Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March!

HAPPY MARCH EVERYONE! :)
And I hope everyone has a safe St. Patty's day
and 
of course
a very Blessed Easter!
I can't wait!
Do you realize it's only 24 days away?! :D

I have a GREAT Berenstain Bears book review scheduled!
It is really good and would be great for any Easter gift! ;)
Please comment on the book your looking forward to most this month on my other post HERE and I'll try to get a giveaway for the most anticipated! :)
And then here's the catalog!  I hope you enjoy!
And please feel free to share! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Beautiful Pretender Review & GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Beautiful Pretender by Melanie Dickerson +Melanie Dickerson Book Description: The Beautiful Pretender (Thomas Nelson, May 2016) W...